Posted on 12/22/2004 3:08 am in FreeBSD
I've been using imap-uw for POP3 and IMAP access for my webserver. I played with Cyrus a little bit, but it caused a few problems of it's own (mostly because I didn't have time to learn to set it up properly, but that's still a possibility for the future). My problem though, is that imap-uw, or at least the version I have installed right now, has some issues with pam. I'm updating my ports tree right now to upgrade it and it's dependencies to make sure I'm using the newest version. Hopefully that'll solve the problem, but I'll have to wait for this update run to finish before I know.